Apprenticeship "Elektroniker für Maschinen- & Antriebstechnik (m/w/d)"
Please note that knowledge of the German language and a residency permit are required!
- Manufacture of special electric motors
- Assembly and manufacture of mechanical engineering components
- Work according to technical drawings
- Handling of CNC controlled machines
- Use of test and measuring equipment
- Testing of special machines
You have at least a good secondary school diploma and are very interested in technology. In addition to mathematical and scientific focuses, you are interested in machine technology and mechanics, as well as complex systems in the field of electronics and mechanics. If you also enjoy working in a team, you are well prepared for this apprenticeship.